Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kwincee and Maddi

These two are two peas in a pod. Kwincee slept over and they had so much fun together. I don't think I have ever heard two girls laugh as hard as they did when they were together.
They know how to work a camera
Playing at the BBQ


This is Maddi taking a picture of the both of them. I think she needs a little more work!

Kwinc was so brave. She jumped into the water with everyone else

Maddi watching every one from the boat. She doesn't like getting in the water. But she was having fun just watching every one! We had so much fun having Kwincee with us.

6 comments:

The James said...

That's so fun Maddi has a sleepover with a great friend. I don't know if my kids will ever have sleepovers, they're enough work for me as it is.

Nikki Moshier said...

They are too cute!

Suzi said...

You guys have been up to some fun stuff! Very cute little girls!

The Johnson Family said...

Nothing better than a great pal!

The Holloway's said...

Thank goodness I found you on facebook, and how do you have 2 kids already??? They are so adorable and you look amazing too. Miss you tons, and I am glad we can keep in touch now!

Tiff said...

Holy crap how did I miss this post ??? Oh man all I can say is thank you thank you thank you - you saved my butt that day! and a bonus for Kwinc cause she was in pure heaven!!! Next time its are turn to have maddie over!