Sunday, July 19, 2009

BBQ and Boating

We had a BBQ with friends and it was so much fun! Its always good to see everyone and especially the kids have such a blast!!
McKay had so much fun in the sand box and swing

Allison playing with all the kids! So Sweet!
Boating. McKay looking super cool in his shades!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I love your yellow swimsuit!! it's adorable!

The James said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. By the way, McKay left his cute sunglasses at my mom's house yesterday.

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been having fun. Love your cute swimsuit...you look so tan!

Heather Harper said...

What a super hot mom you are, I love your swimsuit!
Your kids are adorable. I forget to check blogs b/c of facebook, but I'm glad I did 'cause it has stories and I love seeing what your family is really up to. Fun!