I Keep asking Graham if I have gained weight everyday because I eat three if not four of these little bags a day. Just so everyone knows one little bag has 250 calories, but they are so addicting I just cant help my self. This is my favorite time of year because of this chocolates!! If your having a bad day or just feeling sad this will cheer you up!!
11 comments:
Oooh yum! Those are so good, I'm such a sucker for chocolate too!
That would be my addiction too!
I LOVE those. I can't start eating them because I never stop. I love them so so so so much!
I'm not so much a fan of those, but I am of the Reece's peanut butter eggs, yummy!
Those are my very favorite! I love them too, I have to stay away from them!
I'm soooo with you on this one Ang! Those are my absolute fave. It's a good thing they're only available around Easter or I'd be in BIG trouble.
Oh my gosh I love those too!! Seriously could eat them everyday all day long!
I have to avoid them like the plague because they are my favorite candy. Mmmmmmm.
Oh, that is so funny! I remember how much you like those, and you even made me like them too. I'm sure you haven't gained a pound.
Darn you. Now I know they are in stores. What are they doing out so early this year? Those little chocolate eggs are also my favorite and I probably gain five lbs every spring when they are here. MMMMMM!
I agree...I could eat so many of these..are they already in stores? or do you just have a bunch saved from last year? haha
Post a Comment