Monday, December 29, 2008

The Month of December

December can be such a crazy month with so many things going on. For us it was crazy busy!! This is Maddi at her Christmas Program for pre school!
We went down to St. George a couple times this month! This is us at the St. George Temple

Christmas Eve. All the grandchildren re inact the Christmas story! It is so cute to see them all participate! (well almost everyone...) Maddi was Mary this year!


This is McKay not participating!! His aunt was determine to get him to wear something but in the end McKay won!



Santa's little helper Christmas day! She would pass out the presents to everyone!!

















Will this Christmas day ever end?







Snowmobiling!


















12 comments:

Suzi said...

Looks like it was a very busy but fun month for you. I have been wondering what you have been up to. We really need to do a chicfila lunch soon!! Have a Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Looks like you had a very fun December!

Tiff said...

Looks like you guys had a good one! You need to take me snowmobiling one time I have never been! (ha do you like how I invite myself) I love that pic of Mckay swimming he looks terrified where do you have him take swim lessons at?

Kallas Family said...

Very fun!! It looks like you have had a very busy December!!

The James said...

I'm glad you guys had a good month. I loved being with you guys. The picture of me trying to get McKay to dress as a Shepherd is pretty funny. I'm expecting more from him next year, JK.

Lynne said...

What great photos. Maddie is the cutest Santa's helper AND Mary. And McKay is so cute with Elmo, AND resisting conscription into the Nativity play. Anyone who can fight Steph off is a determined young man! It was a great Christmas.

PB and JS said...

Merry Christmas. It looked like a great one.

Robyn said...

Looks like you had so fun! I love that nativity down in front of the St.George temple its so pretty! Im so glad you had a good one! Hope you have a happy new year!

Lid said...

Looks like a fun, busy December. Cute pics. Maddie looks adorable in her little dance pictures. How did you find time to go to St. George two times?? Happy New Year!! :)

Molly said...

Fun Christmas~ I'm jealous you went to St. George, i would live there if i could! Let's hang out! Miss ya

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like a fun/busy month. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I am so bummed I didn't get to see you while we were there. Boo! Let's talk soon. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun one. Aren't you glad all the craziness is over now? It was fun to see you on Friday!