Monday, January 26, 2009

McKay is Two!!!!!!

Today was McKay's Birthday!! I cant believe my little baby is already two.. Wow time flies by. We first celebrated his birthday last night at Grandma's. Thank you Grandma for such wonderful dinner and presents!!



Grandma bought him lots of treats and a super cute outfit!! He loves his new hat!
We decided to take McKay where he loves to go. Chick fil a. They actually did such a cute job.



The cow came out and McKay just loved it!!



He loved all of his presents
After a long and fun day he went to bed exhausted

12 comments:

Aim said...

Happy Birthday McKay! He has gotten so big, so fast. I love that you had a party at chick-fil-a, its the best isn't it? So fun!

The James said...

I can't believe McKay is two! He is so much fun. We had a great time tonight. He was so brave when the cow held him. It was priceless. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MCKAY!!!

Lynne said...

Wow, Angie, you got this posted fast! I am so proud of you. The time line of his day(s) and fast asleep on his head in his bed! Darling. I have never seen "the cow" and I'm impressed he didn't scare the beejeepers out of McKay. He's a tough kid. I love you all so much.

Unknown said...

That did go by fast! I remember sitting in the hotel room in cali not to long after you had him!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

soo cute!! Happy Birthday Mckay!!

Robyn said...

No better way than to spend your Birthday at the Chick fila! Yummy! Hope he had a fun day!

PB and JS said...

Happy Birthday. I love his awesome hair. He is really really cute.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday McKay! He is so darling! He looks so cute in his birthday picutures! We love you McKay

Tami said...

How fun! I think the second birthday is so much fun because they start to realize that it is all for them. Little Mckay is seriously such a good looking kid! I love how you are doing his hair!

The Farrell Family said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday McKay! I can't believe he is two!!

Unknown said...

Our babies are growing up so fast!!!Now, would you get pregnant soon so we can have 2 more close together?(hehe)

Keri said...

you know how to throw a party! chic fil a.... cow included!! how will you top it next year? looks like a fun day!