Monday, September 29, 2008

I have been so bad....at posting

So I have been so bad at posting and taking pictures lately. But here are few things that have been going on.

This is so funny McKay wanted to help this lady ring up the grocery's at "the store" (that's what the grocery store is called) but then he got all shy when she was holding him. It was cracking me up. He keep putting his head into her chest...... Um is that a sign of this to come with him? Maddi's first "real hair cut" Can you believe I have gone three years without cutting her hair. I had her bangs cut once but not her hair. Wow!

At the same time McKay got his Hair cut! He wasn't as good or should I say cooperative as Maddi was! Oh Well!







11 comments:

Lynne said...

I had a flashback of a situation with Graham and a grocery checker, but wasn't as "cute" as McKay's experience. McKay was flirting. Graham had just had tubes in his ears and they had been very, very painful (the infections). Anyway, took him to the grocery store and he screamed and screamed, and then I realized the checkers "tunics" looked like the docs and nurses. Poor kid. Love your cute kids and their hair cut photos.

Tami said...

First haircuts are always fun!! I love the cape that the hairdresser used. Your kid's are adorable as alway's!

The Farrell Family said...

Cute pics Ang. I'm scared that if I cut Bri's hair the curls won't come back! We'll see how long I can hold out.

Suzi said...

Such cuties! Love the fresh new cut look, we just cut Ander's too!

Molly said...

I think you go through phases of posting a ton and then not at all! Cute pics!

The Arnell's said...

How cute!! I need to get my kids hair cut too. I am not looking forward to Mike in a seat while someone tries to cut his hair. You are brave. If you play this weekend good luck and let me know how it goes. So far we haven't lost yet!!

Nikki Moshier said...

You have such adorable kids! Looks like they had fun getting their first haircuts!

Tiff said...

cute Ang - I think Khloe will be alot like that no hair right??? oh well they are still cute!

Holland said...

Mckay is looking so big. He looks like a little boy. I can't believe that is Maddi's first haircut.

jen said...

Angie I haven't seen you in forever! Next time you guys go do something give me a call. Your kids are adorable. That's so cute that he got all shy.

The James said...

What adorable pictures of Maddi & McKay getting their hair cut. My computer hasn't been working for a while so I just saw this post. p.s. I love your new background.