Friday, September 19, 2008

Flash Back Friday

I copied this picture from my friend Steve off his face book. Hope he doesn't mind, but I love looking back at high school pictures they are so hilarious to me. Wow we all look so young!!

11 comments:

Tami said...

I love looking at old pictures like that. Just reminds me of the good times had in highschool and jr high. Very cute.

Becky said...

Oh my! Nice picture Becky. So we need to have a reunion. There are some faces in there I haven't seen in ages!

The Farrell Family said...

I'll just echo Becky on that one. I haven't seen some of those fun people forever! Was that from Steve's farewell? That was what,10 years ago?!

Nikki Moshier said...

Everyone looks so care free and happy! Oh the good ole days!

Maren said...

Yeah, if I were Steve I'd have that picture posted somewhere as well. ALL those cute girls and then him.

The Arnell's said...

it's crazy how time flys!! 10 years- WOW!!

The James said...

Cute picture. It looks like you were having so much fun. p.s. I love your new background.

Lynne said...

Was that really ten years ago, like someone commented? Man, you don't look like you've aged at all, Ang! The benefits of righteous living. And I LOVE your new background.

Holland said...

I love looking back at old pictures. What a great picture.

The Moehles said...

That is an awesome picture. I love the outfit!! I had so much fun today. Thanks again!!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I love the memories...and I miss all my girlies from that pic!