Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Go Cougs.......first day of school........Random Pics

So anyone who knows Graham knows he is a huge BYU fan and I am thinking that our kids will be too. Of course Graham and his parents have season tickets but not for his wife or kids but thank goodness that my friend Tris has some. We decided to take the kids to the game. They had so much fun! They were walking down chanting "B.Y.U"



Notice that Tris is wearing Red to the BYU game.. I think secretly she is a UofU fan! Thanks Tris for letting us come with you guys!



Maddi's first day of school
















I don't know where she gets it from but this girl loves to pose!!









While we were eating out for my sister in law's birthday Maddi said"mom ask the waitress to take my picture" She held this pose probably for five mins before she took the picture!






Oh McKay such a good eater, he also looks good wearing his food!












23 comments:

The James said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the BYU game. I had a blast with McKay. That's exciting Maddi started pre-school. She looks adorable. And yes, Maddi is a poser and McKay loves food!

Unknown said...

Go UTES!!! It must be a dancer thing with the posing, Mack poses all the time for the camera too!

Unknown said...

We went to the BYU game too! Minus the kids though. I don't know how you did it with them! And ya, I have no idea where maddi gets that posing thing from (maybe her mom that loves to take pics of herself and adorable roomate?)

The Farrell Family said...

I love those pictures of Maddi. What a babe. Like mother like daughter. Who knew a love for picture posing was hereditary?

Tami said...

I love that Trista is wearing red to the byu game. Thats probably something I would do. No offense Graham!
Little Maddie looks so cute on the first day of school. And I love all her cute poses. She is a true girl! What a cutie.

Lynne said...

Red to BYU game, HISSS! Brings out the Edward in me. But love my Maddi's cheerleader outfit. And she looks so grown up, all ready for preschool. How time flies. McKay has such a sweet personality, for such a tough little cookie. It's probably cos of all that good food he loves. Love you all, G'ma

Haskins said...

I forgot to mention thanks so much to my sister in law who watched Mckay for FIve hours!!! She is so sweet to do that! Thanks so much steph

Holland said...

Cute pictures. I love Maddi posing. Sophie loves to wear her food just like Mckay. Go Cougs.

Suzi said...

Way cute pics! Love the little poser girl and BYU outfits!

jen said...

Nice job taking kids to the game. I think I'd rather stay home. You guys are brave. Cute pictures!

deannegalloway said...

Go BYU! I love all the pictures. I am so jealous that you can get Maddi to wear pants. Having to wear pants is like the end of the world for Maggie! Anyway Maggie starts preschool next week...yipee! oh, and I can't believe the pose at the resteraunt...so funny. Take care!

Tiff said...

Cute tell Trist I am proud cause we are all U fans over at this house!!!

Aim said...

Yea a new post! Cute pics. Love the posing pictures, your kids are so cute!

Becky said...

What do you mean you don't know where she gets it from?! I probably have hundreds of high school pics with you in the exact same pose! I can bust them out if you have any doubts. :)

Keri said...

Yeah cougs! Hope you saw more of the game than I did. We'll be leaving Blake with a sitter from here on out, I don't think I saw more than one play the whole game! We should have met up. Love your kids BYU gear! They look So cute!

Tara said...

My boy's love the cougers too!! I am glad they won hope we have a great season.

Lid said...

Cute pics. Maddi is a little poser. That one in the restaurant is hillarious. Glad you had fun at the game. :)

PB and JS said...

Maddi is so cute, and so is your little boy. I love the cheer outfit.

Scott and Beth said...

Go Cougs!!! You sound like my in-laws. I can't believe Maddie is old enough to go to school...that makes me sad!!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was so much fun to go to the game with you guys! And for the record I'm really a BYU fan but I just wanted to wear that shirt that day! I love Maddie and her posing, Bryns does the same thing. She looks adorable for her first day!!

The Farrell Family said...

I almost put this blog background on mine. Cute. Great minds think alike right?

Molly said...

Cute pics! Your brave taking them to the game!

Maren said...

Maddi's restaraunt pose is awesome. I'm glad she likes school. She looks totally ready for it.