Monday, August 11, 2008

Things we have been up to lately....

Maddi had her first sleep over tonight! She loves playing with her friend Camry. Camry really wanted to come up and play with Maddi and have a sleep over. I am new to the whole sleep over thing so I don't really know what to do but I think they had fun. They made Pizza....
They went swimming. I should say Camry went swimming and Maddi stayed on the floaty and watch her swim!

They wanted to watch Graham and his friends play tennis. They actually played really will together and both were worn out by the time they went to bed!






My brother and I took out my mom for lunch for her 60th birthday!!!










I thought this picture was pretty funny, my mom trying to hold the two little ones!!! Looks pretty hard! But she did it!














I threw my mom a surprise birthday party for her big 60th birthday!










"Mom I'm ready to go home..."














"no, really I am done!!!"








"well okay I guess I can stay for cake"


My little nephew Aron


















I have been practicing making new bows for Maddi, here are some that I have done, hopefully I will get better with time! I bought a bow like this and then tried to copy it, I think it turned out really cute pretty close to what I have.












25 comments:

Holland said...

wow, a sleepover. maddie is grown up. also, you are so nice to throw your mom a birthday party. looks like you guys had a great time.

Lynne said...

You are busy, busy, lady! Sleepover, Mom's birthday party, making hair bows, wow. I absolutely LOVE how you "talk" for McKay on this blog with his photos. It makes me laugh out loud every time. Please tell you Mom congrats and happy birthday from me.

Unknown said...

How much are you charging for your bows? They look pretty dang good to me!!

The James said...

What an adorable picture of Maddi and McKay in front of a fountain. It looks like you're enjoying making bows. Have you had it for activity days yet?

Unknown said...

Fun pics to look at. What a good daughter you are to throw a party for your mom. It looked like a success. The bows look awesome--just like the ones you buy, but better cuz their probably cheaper. I've made my own too cuz I hate paying $5-$8 for a hair bow. Nice job!

The Farrell Family said...

That's fun that you threw a party for your momma. And I have to say that your hair accessory making skills have improved greatly. Do you remember when we tried to make flower clips in your mom's kitchen and completely failed? If at first you don't succeed, try try again. :)

Suzi said...

Fun sleepover and cute bows!! What a nice daughter you are, that looks like a great party!

Aim said...

Cute post, you guys have been busy! What a fun sleepover, making pizza and going swimming? When can I sleep over? :) Love the pictures of McKay and "I'm Done." hilarous.

Kathy said...

Ang, I am loving those bows, how about making some to match the girls dance outfits for me???? I am so glad we can do dance together/ hopefully we can actually talk soon if I dont have the whole family with me!!!

Kathy said...

Ang, I am loving those bows, how about making some to match the girls dance outfits for me???? I am so glad we can do dance together/ hopefully we can actually talk soon if I dont have the whole family with me!!!

Maren said...

A birthday party for your mom! You're so cute!
Good job on the bows, Ang. They look good. I'll have to get some hints from you. I haven't tried to do ones like that.

The Domina's said...

Hi Angie, this is Loni Domina. I didn't write down your cell phone number when you called so I've had the hardest time trying to get a hold of you. So here's my only shot...I got your voicemail. No worries about canceling, we can always reschedule. When you get back from vacation just call me and we'll set something up then. Have a fun vacation.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love that one of your mom with the babies..made me laugh! Sounds like a fun sleepover...you're a real mom now.

Tami said...

That picture of your kids in front of the fountain is incredible!! They both are so beautiful.

Tami said...

oh and I love the flowers those are really cute. Good Job!!

Tami said...

oh and I love the flowers those are really cute. Good Job!!

Scott and Beth said...

Wow, I want you to teach me how to make those bows!

The Moehles said...

Lunch was fun today. I am very impressed with the bows!! Wow! Maddie's hair always looks so cute and now I know why. I also love the pictures of McKay at the b-day party. So cute. (:

Molly said...

Good job on the bows! I love the pic of your mom with the kids...I laughed a little!

Tiff said...

your bows look so good ang I am way impressed! I love that pic of Maddie & Mckay in front of the water fountain so cute! Tell your mom happy birthday!

Jamie and Caro said...

I love it when kids get older and start to do the things we remember doing as kids. I bet maddie had a blast! I miss you guys. Those good old Moscow days-seems like it was just yesterday we were going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning to get our workout in. I need to start that again! You guys look great and your kids look all grown up!

Heather said...

Great job with the flowers! I love it!

Becky said...

Hey Ang! It was so good to see you a couple weeks ago. You are darling and your kids are the cutest! It was so fun to catch up and talk about the good ol' days. We'll have to do it next time I'm in town!

The Arnell's said...

I love your cute family!! Thanks for playing Wed. night, I know you were so tired. Your a great sport :)

Kinz

The Farrell Family said...

Um, time for a new blog entry Ang. Yep, had to be said. You always say it to me. :) Also, I think you are the most popular blogger I know. You have like 500 comments on here. All of us Haskins blog fans are just waiting for another entry and I know you don't want to keep us waiting.

We have been playing phone tag for like two weeks. Maybe we can actually catch up with each other this week!