Can you believe that it is almost the middle of July and this is the first time we have taken out the boat!! We had so much fun going out to the lake and boating with the kids!!



Maddi is a lot like you her mommy. The water was a bit cold (for me anyways) and I would not go in it. Maddi is the same way she wouldn't really get in the water either!

McKay was an excellent driver-- I felt very safe with him driving the boat!!

My sister in law and niece who absolutely love the water!! I think they could get in at any temperature!!

Oh McKay your hat isn't that bad! Maddi giving the look of annoyance! I get this look about once a day if not more!

"I just want my daddy okay, so back off mom and stop taking my picture"

This was an outfit I wore when I was younger!!
14 comments:
Fun! I love boating! I wish we had access to a boat all the time. I hope you guys pack lots more boating into the rest of your summer! I love the "annoyed" picture of Maddie. :)
Fun! I wish we had a boat! That is crazy that you still have clothes from when you were young, but very cool. Your kids are adorable! We need to play soon!
How fun! I miss boating in Utah. It's not the same when you have to be on the look out for alligators and poisonous snakes.
Your kids are so darn cute!
Love the photos. I especially like the photos of the "two faces of Maddi" - one contemplative gazing over the side of the boat -- cute photo, and the other - the look of annoyance. Poor McKay. The perils of having a big sister. Glad you all got to go boating. I know you love it.
Look's like so much fun Ang. That picture of Maddi with the crusty is so funny. Besides the fact that she is giving a crusty she actually look's like you a lot in that picture.
Are you sure McKay has a license to drive that thing? Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like fun:) Sof gives looks like that too. It is so funny how you can tell what little kids are feeling just by the look on their face. It's so funny. She's really cute.
I love Maddi's face when she is looking at Mckay.
That looks like fun. It will be fun to be boating in Lake Powell. Let's just hope I survive the nights. The picture of Maddi looking out of the water is priceless!!! We're in trouble if McKay is already driving the boat.
I see kids and big open water and I feel scared. Be careful! Looks kinda fun though. Your kids are adorable!
You are such a woose like me with the cold water...I don't go in either if it's too cold. Looks like fun though!
That looks like fun, but I am like you. I hate cold water too. Your kids sure are cuties.
I am jealous about the boating! We miss being able to use Tyler's mom's boat. Looks like you had a good time!
Your kids are so cute Ang! I love all your pics! Such a cute family! My blog is moshierlove.blogspot :)
Post a Comment