Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Fourth of July weekend was so much fun, especially because Graham had the weekend off!!! We went and watched Graham play in his tennis league match. Maddi was so good at entertaining her self as you can see. She would pick little flowers and collect them. She is so fun to take along to places. It's like having a little buddy!
I think her new lunch box that she got from her grandma is so super cute! She takes it every where!



Fourth of July





























We spent the day with Graham's family and had so much fun. His aunt made these Marshmallow spitting things that ended up being so much fun we were all sticky afterwards, I don't know if you can notice all the marshmallows everywhere. There poor neighbors!







Pool Party---- As you can see even my 17 year old niece loves to play dress up too!










McKay enjoying his movie instead of the pool!























17 comments:

Tami said...

I love seeing 4th of july picture's, it look's like you had so much fun!! I love the little outfit's you had your cute kid's in. You dress them so cute. And those top two pictures are my favorite, what a cutie!

Holland said...

Maddie and her little cousin look like they could be sisters. Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun fourth.

Holland said...

That is so weird that both of our comments were posted the exact same time.

Robyn said...

How fun! What are the marshmellow things? looks fun? I love this time of year, dont love the heat, but love everything else! Glad you had a fun 4th!

Lynne said...

Dang, I wanted to be the first to post a comment,and then a secretary called from the office and it was all over! Golly, I sound as competitive as you, Ang! That was a wonderful July 4th. Good food, the best company, lots of laughs, fun activities, etc., etc.. Thanks for all you contributed, and I LOVE the photos in this post. The kids all look so darling. I have the best-looking grandkids.

The Farrell Family said...

So you had some sort of marshmellow spitting war or something and got all sticky? Sounds a little gross, but possibly fun. :)

Cute pictures. Your kiddos are looking darling as ever. Looks like you guys had a great 4th!

Suzi said...

Such cute 4th of July outfits on your kiddies! So glad you had so much fun!

Becky said...

Looks like a really fun day! Maddi's hair is so cute in these pictures. BTW, I'm in town now so I'll be calling you soon! Hip hip hooray!

The James said...

Glad you had a fun weekend. I loved spending time with you guys. The kids look so adorable in the pictures. It was so great spending time with family.

Scott and Beth said...

What a fun holiday!!! Maddie looks so cute with pig tails...I miss her so much!!!

Molly said...

Fun stuff! I love the fireworks for the kids!

Tiff said...

Looks like you had fun Ang I am glad - I can't believe Mckay sits through movies I can't wait for that!

Aim said...

I loved the kids outfits for the 4th! And the family picture was darling. Looks like you guys had a great time!

deannegalloway said...

looks like you guys had a great weekend. That's too funny with all the marshmallows! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a happy 4th! I love the 4th for some reason. Maddi's hair looks so cute in that picture.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun way to celebrate the 4th! I'm glad you had a great day!

Tara said...

I love the 4th of july!! I think it is so cool you and your husband play tennis. I would love to start playing, Kenny says I can start taking lesson. Plus it seems like a great workout!!