Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maddi Competition and McKay Soccer and my 31st Birthday

I cant believe how long it has been since I have last posted. I feel so behind in posting. Here is what has been going on with us lately. McKay has started soccer and he loves it!


Maddi had dance competition. She loves to dance and be with her friends. It is so much fun to watch her dance. It just puts a big smile on my face.






This year she did a trio with Hayley and Autumn. It was so cute!!!
I turned 31. I cant believe I am getting up there. I feel like life comes at you fast and it goes by you fast. Wow 31. I can still remember when I was in High School and College having no responsibilities and having the so much fun. Oh where oh where does the time go.....

10 comments:

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was fun!

Kayla said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the dance pictures of your little girl, she is sassy haha it is so cute. Hope you had a great birthday. PLEASE BLESS I look as amazing as you when I turn 31. you are so beautiful!

Tami said...

You are darling, I've missed your posts for sure!! THat picture of you and lindsey is so cute. I miss you girls!

Jamie said...

Happy 31st! Maddi is so cute! Isn't it so fun to see your daughter dance? Love it!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

soo cute, and happy birthday!!! P.s where did you get that fabulous yellow shirt? :)

Nikki Moshier said...

I was missing your posts as well! Cute cute pics of your adorable kids! And I love your top too, you are so gorgeous!

Suzi said...

I know, 31 seems old when you are in high school, but it is not at all. I can't believe how time flies too. I hope you had a fun b-day!! I love Nothing Bundt cakes, yummy!!

Unknown said...

What the heck is that 2nd picture of? Oh, and of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY you big 31 year old. We're the same age for at least a month ya know. Ha!

Unknown said...

I mean to say...second to last pic.

Jamie and Caro said...

Happy Birthday Angie! You are as beautiful as ever. I still remember our days back in Moscow. How we ever survived three years of law school is unbelievable! You were so much fun to be with and hang out. I'm missing you and hope you had a terrific day!