Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maddi 1st place

I am trying to be better at posting pictures to my blog. I think it is so great that you can make your blog into a book.

Maddi had another competition this weekend. At this competition if you get first place not only do you get a trophy but you also get a crown and a sash. Maddi keep saying that if she does it super good she will get a crown and a sash. Well the whole day I was trying to think of what I could say just in case she didn't get one. I was so nervous. I didn't want her to be devastated and think she didn't do a good job if she didn't get one. Lucky for me I didn't have to think of anything. Too my surprise her trio got first place. She was so excited to wear her crown and sash, and get a big trophy.

Afterward she came down from awards and tells me "see mom I told you I would get a crown and a sash and a huge trophy!" Yes you did!!! Thank heavens!


5 comments:

Tami said...

wow that is a HUGE trophy, way to go Maddi!!

Jamie said...

Congrats to Maddi! She must be such a great dancer!

The Johnson Family said...

She is so darn cute! Good job!

The Farrell Family said...

What?! New posts from Angie?! It's been ages girl. You used to leave comments for me if I didn't have a new post every couple of weeks and now look who the sporadic blogger is. :)

Maddi is too cute. I'm glad she got her sash, crown, and huge trophy.

Unknown said...

Oh, yea for Maddi! So stressful to be a mom sometimes...because you don't want their hearts broken. I'm so proud of her, she looks adorable!