This is a picture of McKay underwater. He has been taking Swim lessons and he has been doing so well. I know he looks terrified in this picture but I think it was because I wasnt in the water!!
Ok so I was wondering why you hadnt updated your blog. But I am retarted and forgot that you went private. You did didn't you?? Anyways thanks for your comment on my blog you are so sweet!
Wow! Thats so neat, your smart to start them so young! So I had so fun with everyone last night you should post some of your pictures, you were taking! And as for the question on having another baby, we so want another, were workin on it!:)
11 comments:
McKay is so dang cute. I love his little tummy. That is awesome he's taking swimming lessons. He's going to be all ready for Lake Powell next year.
Is his teacher Miss Pam? I have pictures of my kids just like those, and I love them. He is so cute.
Too funny, I bet he loves the water. Christian can't get enough of it. We miss you guys! Lets get together when things aren't so crazy!
Wow, that is so cool! I need to put Ander in swim lessons, he is such a chicken when it comes to water.
Ha! That's a great picture Ang.
Ok so I was wondering why you hadnt updated your blog. But I am retarted and forgot that you went private. You did didn't you?? Anyways thanks for your comment on my blog you are so sweet!
cutest photo of my little McKay. Not sure if he's totally happy about it, but he's dang brave, that's for sure! I'm proud of you persevering, Angie.
Wow! Thats so neat, your smart to start them so young! So I had so fun with everyone last night you should post some of your pictures, you were taking! And as for the question on having another baby, we so want another, were workin on it!:)
That's so fun. I need to get Bri into swim lessons one of these days.
I love your pic up top. How cute are your kids! AND...they're both smiling. Ohhh, how I envy:)
That is such a cool picture! What a cutie!
Post a Comment