Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the movie

All I have to say is soooooo dumb!!!! I was sadly disappointed. I wanted it to be so much more than it was. I am so glad that I read the books because it is of course so much better. I am sure I will still go see the second or even third if they make one just out of curiosity but lets pray that is will be so much better than the first!! Boo!

9 comments:

Lynne said...

So sorry you were disappointed in the movie. I gather it was not a big budget movie. It is usually the way it is with books made into movies -- that's why we read, don't we? --because our imaginations do a MUCH better job than movie makers. Vanessa and I could only think of one book that we had both read that was better as a movie and that was Shawshank Redemption.

Suzi said...

I have heard mixed reviews about it, but that stinks you didn't like it. I have no clue when i will see it, probably not until it comes out on DVD. The books are always so much better.

Unknown said...

Boo? I thought it was great!! A little to comedic at the beginning but over all great movie!!

TheShippenFamily said...

I wasn't overly impressed either. While I was watching it I kept thinking I am so glad I didn't go to the midnight show!!
Edwards hair drove me nuts!!

Jamie and Caro said...

I may be the last woman on earth who hasn't read the Twilight books. I'm beginning to feel a sense of pride about that since so many have expressed the same reaction to the movie that you had. My sister said the audience ruined the movie for her-too cheesy. I actually wish I had more time to read, then I would totally get into them. Hey, by the way, I miss you!

The James said...

I'm sorry you didn't care for the movie. I'm going tomorrow night. I'm not expected much from it.

jen said...

I didn't go with expectations that it would be the best movie I'd ever seen so I was surprised with how much I actually liked it. I oculd even see it again.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Yep I agree!! Aweful!!! But like you I am sure I will see the next two.

Jamie and Caro said...

You better believe I'm calling you! Anytime next week you want to meet for lunch, I'm free. Let me know what works best for you. My schedule is totally open. I can't wait to see you!