Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private again

On the news the other day they had a women from Utah have some thing happen to her from her blog. Something about a picture of her son. Anyway to scary for me to keep my blog not private. I know its a pain but better safe than sorry! If everyone can leave there email address again that way I can invite everyone!

30 comments:

Lynne said...

you know mine, don't you, hon? Smart move for your girls. Love, Lynne

Kallas Family said...

invite me misses!! I saw the same thing on the news.

TBird and Mikelle said...

thinking of doing the same mikacker82@hotmail.com

Tiff said...

I think this time i am going to do the same! krewbee@yahoo.com

Tara said...

kennbarton2000@yahoo.com

Herlean Family said...

herleank@hotmail.com

Nikki Moshier said...

scary..babygirlmoshier@hotmail.com

Christi said...

Please add me to the list! What happened? I didn't hear about it.
christibee@gmail.com

P.S. I am in town, maybe we can go to Chick-fil-a sometime!

Tami said...

cosmochick15@hotmail.com

TheShippenFamily said...

I say that too. I think we are going private too.
melissashippen@yahoo.com
will you leave me your email on my blog.

Molly said...

Your kids look so lcute in their costumes! zamboni0626@msn.com

PB and JS said...

jessikah03@aol.com

Youngins said...

molly@jbrooksjewelers.com

Aim said...

aimrit01@gmail.com

Unknown said...

You know mine!!

Cyndi said...

cyndilowry@gmail.com

Lisa Dean said...

lisalpdean@gmail.com

what happened?

Heather said...

cheers570@msn.com

Maren said...

marenmcb@gmail.com

Alysha said...

I saw that too! I may possibly do the same. jasonalysha@msn.com. By the way I love that picture of your kids on your header. They are so sweet.

deannegalloway said...

count us in...deannegalloway@hotmail.com

Lid said...

I've been wondering if I should go private, too. Freaky stuff. I think you have my e-mail. Let me know if you don't. :)

Scott and Beth said...

scobethbay@comcast.net

jen said...

I saw that and it got me a little nervous. My email address is jenyancey @ gmail . com

Robyn said...

I retarded I thought you were private, crazy! Anyway her is my email rlgbullock@hotmail.com

Holland said...

maddi's costume is darling. also i know you already have my email but here it is again. nikeeholland@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

You know mine ang, you're going to have to tell me about that thing on the news!

Tai Christensen said...

Tai_Christensen@msn.com What is this news story everyone is talking about??? It was on when I was in NJ and apparently I am clueless!

Keri said...

count me in please keri_abney@Hotmail.com

Heather Harper said...

Ours is jhbharper@gmail.com