Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Maddi at preschool


Maddi was so funny to watch during her parade. She would walk one foot crossing the other foot in front(kind of like a model walk) shake her hips and kind of ham it up. It was seriously so funny!



McKay loved running from house to house with all the other kids. He didn't quite get the concept of actually going to the door step to get candy. He just wanted to run. Graham, however wanted me to make sure that McKay would get some candy in his bag so I would have to go up to the door(because most of the time McKay wouldn't come with me) and do it for him. It was so emabrassing because I felt like I was the one trick or treating. I would explain every time this is for my son( who half the time was never insight because he was running with the other kids)

Maddi on the other hand was die hard. She went with her dad and two of her cousins for a couple hours and came back with her bag almost full! Lucky me I guess! SHe had so much fun! I love seeing kids have fun like this! It makes it so fun for me!

12 comments:

The James said...

Your kids look adorable. It was so fun that you came trick or treating with us again this year. The kids had a great time together.

Lynne said...

The kids certainly did get into the spirit of it last night, didn't they? I enjoyed it because they enjoyed it so much. Thanks for coming over here, so I could be a part of your Halloween too.

Tami said...

oh my gosh sooo cute! I lovve your little fireman!

Becky said...

Such cute costumes! I love Halloween. And the best part is that, as parents, we get to "inspect" our kids candy after they go to bed.

Suzi said...

Cute costumes! It is so fun to go trick or treating with your kids, i loved it!

Kallas Family said...

cute costumes!!

The Farrell Family said...

Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. That's funny that Maddi was struttin her stuff at the pre-school parade. :) I love that ladybug costume! So cute!

PB and JS said...

I love their costumes. They are such cute kids.

Nikki Moshier said...

what cute costumes! They look adorable!!

Unknown said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes. That's funny about Mckay....hope you enjoy your well deserved candy!

brytoncatlett said...

Oh wow, those costumes are so cute. I see you still have the background i picked haha!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Your kids look adorable!! Love them both!! So glad that costume worked for Maddie!! Oh my e-mail is tristaprince@gmail.com