SO while I was cleaning I saw McKay walk toward me with one of my shoes on. I went to grab my camera and I saw him trying to clean too. I am hoping I can get him to clean as he gets older but should I be worried about the shoe wearing?
Maddi Had her first performance last Saturday. I wont lie it was such a fun day for me(hopefully for Maddi too) It was so fun doing her hair and putting on her make-up and watching her dance. I think my cheeks were sore from smiling so big!! Maddi we are so pround of you. Did such a great job!!!
My little poser
Does anyone else think her warm ups are a little too big!
Oma and Maddi
So we got partial of her performance and sorry if the video gets a little shaky!!
10 comments:
McKay is so dang cute. He learned to wear your shoes from Maddi. What a good little helper. Maddi looks adorable all dressed up for her performance. Her dance is so cute. My kids wanted to watch it over and over again.
Oh my gosh, that little video was so cute. She is awesome just like her Mom. Oh and McKay will grow out of that. They learn by coping, and he is just trying to be like his Mom. He is a cute little cleaner too.
I guess from McKay's "clues" that Mommy does the cleaning around your house! Hehe. (He loves Blue's Clues, so he's giving us all kinds of clues!). Loved to see Maddi ready for her recital, and the video was an extra treat! Glad we got to see that, our sweet tiny dancer!
What a cute little helper McKay is, i love that!! Maddi is an adorable little dancer too!!
You can tell who McKay's idol is. His mommy.
Maddi, you look so beautiful and did such an awesome job. I can't wait to watch you dance next week.
Great job Maddi! So cute of McKay too. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. When are we going to hang out?
That is so cute, I love it! And little maddi looks darling, dont you love those proud moments? And Im with ya on Twilight, I was bummed!
Oh my Ang, she's a little you! I can just see your huge smile watching her dance. SO cute! Tell her we think she did a great job!
I'm not going to lie...I'm hoping my little girl has one of those days too. Ahhh...I'm already a stage mom:(
That's so adorable Ang! I'm sure that was so much fun for you...Maddi looks so cute, and Mckay looks so grown up!
Post a Comment