They are cute dogs! I'm gald they're home safe!
Oh thank goodness they made it home! That must have been awful :(
How sad for them to be lost. I'm glad they are home safe.
I'm so glad you guys got your doggies back! How did you find them?
I am so glad they are back! It is so stressful when they are lost.
Oh Yeah!!!! I am so happpy for you guy's. Those dog's are so cute, what are there names? Is one the mom of the other? I am so glad you found them!
YEA!!!
That is great news!!! Glad all is well now.
Oh my gosh!!! I would be SO sad! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I'm glad they are safe and home!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They are cute dogs! I'm gald they're home safe!
Oh thank goodness they made it home! That must have been awful :(
How sad for them to be lost. I'm glad they are home safe.
I'm so glad you guys got your doggies back! How did you find them?
I am so glad they are back! It is so stressful when they are lost.
Oh Yeah!!!! I am so happpy for you guy's. Those dog's are so cute, what are there names? Is one the mom of the other? I am so glad you found them!
YEA!!!
That is great news!!! Glad all is well now.
Oh my gosh!!! I would be SO sad! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I'm glad they are safe and home!
Post a Comment