It is so hard to look for a house when we have this in the back yard to entice us to stay not to mention the tennis court that we love playing on. The best part is when my kids are napping I love coming out and laying on the floating thing and just lay out! This is my sister and my brother coming over to hang out.



Trista's Birthday lunch. It was so fun to take Trista to lunch today for her birthday! And Brooklyn you look so cute!!!
11 comments:
I don't know if I'd be house hunting either!! I so wish I could have come to lunch :( Looks like you had a good time!!
Dude, that pool looks like so much fun! I would not want to leave that either! We definitely will be coming over soon, i hope!
I wouldn't want to leave either, but you could alway just find another house with a pool, tennis court and maybe you would love it just as much. I bet your summers can be so relaxing at times just floating in the pool while the kids are in bed.
How the other half live! That looks good even to me!
You are right, I would not even look for a house either, when you've got a pool right there AND Tennis courts!!! Thomas says its a blast up there!
You are so lucky!!! I can't wait to come up on Thursday. The kids are so excited.
I don't blame you. Maybe you guys should just start looking in the winter when the pool and tennis cocurt won't be so enticing. And maybe this place could just be your summer home. :)
I didn't know you had a pool. I wouldn't want to move either. It's a blessing to have good friends. I love all your pics and it looks like you are having such a fun summer!!
at least don't look for a house until swimming season is over. fun!
So when am I coming up??? j/k kinda I think that looks fab - so sorry I couldn't make it to Trista's lunch it was a crazy busy day and we do need to get Kwincee and Maddy together for sure!
I don't think you should move either. Having a pool and tennis courts right in your back yard would be amazing. Looks fun.
Post a Comment