I take my kids out to lunch to play with their friends. McKay and Beckham had the same shirt on. Great minds think alike.

I take Maddi to see the new Panda movie (which by the way is super cute!!)

I plan like fifty parties for Graham's bday and to mention I took him on a trip to Florida. I did have a picture of the dinner with him and all of his friends but I looked like I was nine months pregnant and decided not to post it!

I take my kids swimming. Today we went to seven peaks and I told my kids if they want any toys they better start blowing up their own toys! Pretty good McKay!


I let my kids go around looking like this!
8 comments:
Your a great mom! Keep up the fabulous work!!
I can't wait to go to 7 peaks with you. Just two more weeks. And yes the new Panda movie is fantastic.
You are such a nice mommy and wife! Cute pics!
Did you take Mckay to the movie too? I always want to go to a movie, but Parker would be impossible. I love that last picture of Maddi!
Love the photos, and you -- look 9 months pregnant? --- I don't think so. Thanks for taking such good care of my son. Love, Lynne
You have a lot more energy then I do. The kids had a lot of fun going to the Panda movie with you guys. We need to take the kids swimming together soon!
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Come play in our backyard one day. That would be fun!
Angie, you're awesome!
Post a Comment