Today I was driving home from lunch with some friends and I was taking the 215 exit when I turned a little sharply and heard a loud noise followed by a loud scream and crying. I turned to see what had happened and Maddi's car seat fell over. I hurried and got off the first exit I could to fix it all the while taking a picture while driving. (It's truly amazing I didn't get an a car accident) I don't know what happened I must off not buckled the car seat in just don't know how long it has been like that. A little scary! Poor Maddi
9 comments:
I lovve the "things I do" post. I was cracking up your kid's are darling.
Graham is a lucky guy you are a great mom. he's pretty spoiled too it sounds like. Very cute!
Ang, we had a great time the other night! Thanks for getting it all together, it was good to get out. Loved the carset pic, poor Maddi! She looks darling though, loved her outfit. Ah, being a mom, its the greatest right? At least we try to remind ourselves. :)
That is so funny....kinda scary, but funny! I loved seeing Maddie on Monday. She gave me the biggest snuggle. I'm gonna miss her so much!
Dude, i had that happen before! Very scary, but a little funny too! Glad that she is ok!
Cute, cute pics. Looks like your summer is pretty busy with two kids--but lots of fun.
Not that an unsecured car seat is funny, because it's not (glad she was okay --that's happened to me before too), but the picture IS funny. It makes me laugh that our minds are always in possible blog story modes. You knew she was okay first, but then you knew it would be a great picture to take and to share. I wonder what Maddi was thinking when you pulled out that camera. :)
I have been guilty on more than one occasion of driving with unbuckled car seats. Oops. I can't believe you took that picture while you were driving! Crazy woman!
That happened to Hayden! Luckily we weren't on the freeway so we started laughing!
That car seat thing happened to kaden except he flew to the front of the car. So much to think about with kids in cars. I am excited to see you on wednesday!!! I am so anxious right now as I am sitting here while Hailey is with Maddie at her first dance class!!!! AAAHHHHH!! I should have taken her I am going to have an ulser after
Post a Comment