Monday was Maddi's birthday. Her aunt Vanessa gave her these Princess PJ'S. Maddi has slept in them every single night since! She is obsessed with princesses! We couldn't do anything for her in the morning because she had dance that day but when she got home we had a swim party for her. I asked her what she wanted for dinner and she told me "Del Taco" so I order 35 tacos from Del taco and she loved it!! I cant believe my sweet little girl is already three. She is such a blessing to me and I just love her so much.



She wasn't really in the mood to swim so instead she hung out with her sweet cousin Asher!

Her Birthday Cake
21 comments:
Maddi is 3?!? Time flies, doesn't it? I loved her princess cake, did you make it? Its gorgeous. Its only 2 more months till Christian is 1. So sad...but good, we are enjoying the stages. Love all the cute pictures!
She's a little cutie! Very cool car! I want one just like it!
Bless our little three-year old's heart! She even LOOKS older, doesn't she? That cake is pretty impressive, Angie! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday.
Pink and more pink! I love it! So her cake is amazing...did you make it?
Maddi is growing up so fast. She is your little princess. We had so much fun at the party. I love how Maddi and Alicia play so well together now. I'll email you the pictures I took at the party. There are cute ones of your whole family in the pool.
I love that cake!!! Way cute!
Just to clearify I bought that cake but I was going to make something like it if I had more time!!!
Happy Birthday Maddi!!! Does she has a license to drive that cool car? Yes that would be nice if our youngsters could drive to dance!!!
Look at her cake! Looks like she had a fun B-Day!
Your family is so cute, tell your little gal happy birthday! Im so excited to be a blogger with you now!
Wow! That cake and car are awesome!! What a little cutie! Happy late B-day to Maddi!! Looks like it was a fun day for her!
I can't believe you guy's have a 3 year old!! She is so cute and she looked like she had a fun birthday. I love the pink jeep that's such a fun gift! I bet she lovves it.
Wow, did she get spoiled or what? 35 Tacos...she's so lucky (ha ha) No, I mean the barbie car! Happy Birthday Maddi!
It seems like just yesterday we were pregnant with these girls. Happy Birthday Maddi! Maggie is getting so excited for her birthday and she totally loves those cars. Maddi is a lucky little girl! sounds like you had a fun day.
P.S. I'm so jealous about you having a pool...looks so fun and relaxing!
I think Maddi will have to take Kate for a spin sometime. Looks like fun.
I love that Maddi wears her Cougar cheer outfit when she comes to visit me! Than girl knows how to please her grandma!
Wow that is quite the cake. It is to bad they cant drive to dance. I would have so much extra time!!!
Brighton would die for that cake! Happy Birthday Princess Maddi!
Happy Birthday Miss Maddie!! We are so glad that you are in our lives. You are such a sweet girl and we love you so much. Ang I love the cake it's adorable!!
Holy cow I can't believe it was her birthday I totally blew that one - sorry Ang! Happy Birthday Maddie we love you - you are such a cute little girl!
Alles liebe nachträglich von uns dreien aus dem weit entfernten Deutschland. Sieht aus als hättet Ihr eien tolle Party gehabt!!!!
Post a Comment