Happy Birthday Tris. I have known Trista for 11years now. I meet her at UVSC while we were both dancing and have been good friends ever since. I know this might sound crazy but we have talked on the phone probably almost everyday for at least the last ten years. I don't know what I would do with out her. She is one of the most amazing people I know. She is such a loyal, giving, has a good heart, good listener, good advice giver, fun to be with friend. She has been there for me thru thick and thin. She is more like a sister to me and I am so grateful that she was born on June 21st 1978!! She has influenced my life more than she will know.
Most of you know what she has had to go thru, being a single mom and all, and thru it all she has been so patient, such an amazing mom to her kids, and not mention a good example to all who are around her. I feel so lucky and bless to have her in my life! Plus who would go to Happy Sumo with me?! Hope you have such an amazing Birthday! Love ya
3 comments:
Ang, you are the best friend a girl could ask for!! Thanks for an amazing day! You are so thoughtful and sweet and you made my birthday so much fun!! I am so glad that you will go to Happy Sumo with me!! Love ya
Trista is awesome. I guess I'll share her with ya). What would we all do without our Trista???!
So nice! I am glad you girls had a fun day! Trist is the best and you are such a nice friend!
Post a Comment