Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Weekend

This is our six year of going down to St. George. We had so much fun just hanging out, swimming, getting facials, eating, shopping and just laughing the entire time. It is so nice to have such great and amazing friends. I feel so blessed to have them.




One day at the pool some of the kids left their floaty things by the pool so we decided to use them, as soon as the kids saw that we were using them they came right way to claim them. But not before we could get a good picture!















We meet our friend and her husband ( Laura and Josh) for some Ice cream. It was so fun to see them!














Ker and I--- When Ker and I were in college as roommates we would take the funniest pictures of us. We had so many random pictures of us doing silly things. You can tell that we were up late and thought this was so funny. ( Ker don't be mad that I posted this) Oh and yes I am wearing a swim suit bottom and top with my tank top on!!!





























12 comments:

Tami said...

Angie I am so jealous that look's like so much fun!! I lovve those pictures you are looking so dang tan and cute. How fun!!

Lynne said...

Glad you had so much fun, Angie. The photos sure get across the giggly, great, girly time you had. Graham said he loves it when you're having a good time. Looks like you got crispy-fried, girl!? Take care of your beautiful skin. (I had to get that in, cos I'm your mother-in-law). Love, Lynne

Tiff said...

Looks like fun! How lucky no kids I need one of those!

jen said...

Girls trips are the best! You come home feeling refreshed!

PB and JS said...

Hey Angie-
Your kids are so cute. I saw your little girl made Starburst's that is awesome. It brings back memories of tryouts doesn't it! Anyway you look amazing of course. I am glad I got a hold of you and I can catch up with you!

Jess

Suzi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun, i am so glad!! We will all have to go again another time! Cute pics!

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You girls all look so good! It was fun to see the pics!

The James said...

I'm glad you had a lot of fun. I need a trip like that. Graham is such a good husband watching the kids. We had fun having Maddi and McKay at our house on Friday. I sure love your kids.

Unknown said...

Looks like tons of fun! How great to still be friends this long and still able to get out every now and then! (I know I definately need one of those girls weekends!)

Unknown said...

Oh Angie, Angie, Angie. Some of those pics are questionable, but I love ya anyway.

Kathy said...

I wish I could have gone with you guys. Lets plan a new one soon. Thanks for helping me yesterday at dance. I am sure you were sick of hearing "Can you hold Sadie for a minute" But I appreciate and love you. What a fun year it will be. Hope the girls like ballet a little more next week

Becca said...

I love those girl weekends so much, it is going to rock my world to have to miss out for a bit while I have the little one! Looks like you guys had a blast!