Thursday, May 22, 2008

The results are in.....

Yeah for Maddi she made Mirco Starburst!!! Yeah!! Today we got the letter from the Dance Club telling us whether she made it or not. I didn't think I would be so anxious and excited and nervous all at the same time. It really was so funny that I was feeling that way. I was so gitty all day. I couldn't believe how excited I was. Maddi of course doesn't understand what is going on, it was more for me ( like I had made the team or something) Congrats Maddi! We love you!

15 comments:

Tami said...

That's so awesome!! Great job Maddi!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Angie--oh, I mean Maddi! J/K! I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you now! Enjoy the break!

The James said...

Good job Maddi! I'm happy for you Angie. This is just what you wanted.

jen said...

wooohoooo! Nice job!

Suzi said...

Congrats to Madi! How fun and what a cute little dancer girl you have!

Kallas Family said...

congrats!! Let the maddness begin!

Lynne said...

congrats to Maddi and her Mom! Love my tiny dancer.

Aim said...

Yea Maddi! Congrats!

Tiff said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Becky said...

Way to go Maddi! Wow, I didn't realize there were auditions for kids that young!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Yeah Maddi, You will be a darling Micro Starburst!!! It will be such a fun year!!!

Allison Bushman said...

Congratulations! That is a big deal!!!! Like mom, like daughter! :)

Amy Morris said...

I remember when I made the starburst team! I was so excited! Congrats maddi!

Becca said...

What a world we live in. We can't just go out and dance. There is always something bigger and better out there for our kids. Of course we love it though! Congrats

Unknown said...

Congrats Maddi! It'll be so much fun for you and her!