Saturday, May 3, 2008

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Okay so Graham's passport did NOT come today like promised, actually it was promised on Friday. So we had to cancel our Cancun trip--lose our money!! And now I am so frustrated!!!!!! Because we had this week planned out we decided to book another trip. Where could we go that would be warm... well Hawaii, but we have been there already a few times, California, no we go there a lot too. Graham finally decided he would really like to go to Orlando Florida. So now we are off to Florida tomorrow. Oh yeah we had to purchase new airline tickets. Glad he turns thirty only once.

Here is the picture of where we decided to stay at.

22 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my! so stressful! well atleast you got to go somewhere. Hope you had fun!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Ang! Hakunamatta and just have a blast in Florida!

Kathy said...

Ang, thats to bad about no passport!!! I am sure you guys will have fun where ever you go!!!

Lynne said...

You poor kids. What a disappointment! But remember that lovely saying "People search for happiness, when happiness is actually a choice." Choose to have fun, love to you both.

The Kings said...

I have one word that describes the passport situation and problems from it: POOP!
You'll have a blast anywhere though. Let's play some tennis when you get back.

Becky said...

Florida doesn't sound so bad!! :) Sorry about the passport fiasco. How frustrating! Have a great trip!

Tami said...

I am so sorry! That sucks so bad. I have never been to Florida but you will have to let us know how it goes. I am sure you guys will have a blast.

Tiff said...

Holy cow I am dying - what in the heck - well I guess your off in florida how exciting either way your on vacation right?

Suzi said...

Dang, that stinks so bad!! At least you still get to go to a fun warm place. I hope it is a blast!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it! Florida should be really fun though...let me know how it goes.

Cyndi said...

I cant beleive that! Well hopefully you can still have fun in Orlando? I'm expecting some major photo postings of your trip!

Lynne said...

Glad your vacation has finally started. And the powder blue convertible Mustang sounds kind of sexy. Love, Lynne

Tai Christensen said...

I am so sorry! What a disappointment! Florida is beautiful and you guys will have an amazing time there. At least you are still going somewhere warm :-) Have Fun!

The Farrell Family said...

That sucks Ang. I'm sorry about your Cancun trip. Hope Florida is a blast!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is the worst!! At least the resort that you are going to looks beautiful!! I hope you guys can relax and have a wonderful time in Florida!! Sorry and I love ya!!

Aim said...

Have a fabulous time, Tommy told me Graham's passport never came..dang it! Florida will be awesome, don't get too burned!

Jamie and Caro said...

You guys will LOVE florida. We took the kids to Disney World last year for graduation and had a blast. I think our favorite thing was going to Coco Beach and visiting celebration floriday, which is a town Disney built, but then sold to the municipality. Anyway, you guys will love it!

Kallas Family said...

That is the worst but atleast you are going someplace warm!!

Amy Morris said...

angie- if you are still in orlando email me averykeva@hotmail.com

jen said...

Well I hope you're having fun in Florida!

Holland said...

Dave told me what happened. So sorry, but Florida will be fun. I am excited to see some pictures of your trip.

Becky said...

So when do we get to see some Florida pics?!