Sunday, May 25, 2008

Friends from Moscow

Some of our friends that went to Law School with Graham were in town. It was so fun to see them. Law school was one of our best experience we meet so many neat people and great friends for life! Thanks Deanne and Patrick for a great evening! ( I know I look like I am taller than Graham but that is because I am wearing three inch heels and he is in sandels! )

6 comments:

Tami said...

Ang you look so cute in that picture! I love what your wearing.. so cute.

Suzi said...

Cute pic! That is great to make good friends when you are living away from family, i know how that is.

Lynne said...

What good friends you made in law school! It helped make your time in Moscow a good,happy time. I loved visiting your there, it had such a good feeling.

The Moehles said...

It was fun to see you today. I like our lunch dates. Congrats to Maddi for making the team. I am excited for her. And you look cute in that picture. (:

Tiff said...

How fun you look great!

The James said...

Nice picture. I'm glad you guys could get together. Moscow was a fun time!