Monday, May 12, 2008

Florida Vaction

We had so much fun in Florida. Our resort was amazing, we were five mins. away from Disney land and Universal Studios. We Played tennis almost every morning and had some lessons. We were able to play on Clay courts which was so nice. Easy on the joints. We went to Universal, Wet N' Wild and Islands of Adventure. We layed out by the pool and did some shopping (well graham did most of it) and we ate at some really fun restaurants. We had so much fun just hanging out with each other and just doing whatever. We sure did miss our kids we were so excited to see them when we came home. Thanks so much to my mom who made it possible for us to even go. Your the best!! I sure do appreciate you taking care of my kids! I love you!

So, I am not really a person who enjoys ride but I didn't want Graham do go by himself so I did my very best to ride most of the rides, expect this one. I sat down and then sat right back up and left. I don't think Graham was to happy to being riding this by him self. But I don't think I could of done it! Too Scary for me.


I did go on the incredible Hulk. I wish you could see my face. I was so scared! I thought I was going to wet my pants!






















22 comments:

Aim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Hope you got some sun and relaxation and that your kids were good while you were gone. I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back!

Lynne said...

Nice to see the photos of your tanned, smiling faces. What a trooper your Mom is, Angie. She gave you such a great gift: a lovely vacation for you to spend time together. Glad you're all home, safe and sound.

Tami said...

I don't think you two could be any cuter together. I am so glad you had a good time. When you do go to Cancun we should all go together Toby and I are always up for a fun vacation. Cute pictures!

Kallas Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! I can't wait until my mom can watch my kids so Tay and I can go on vacation without the kids!!

Maren said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves and were able to spend good one on one time together. How fun.

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great time after all the pre-trip fiascos! Did you love Forest Gumps? That is one of Phil's and my fav restaurants!

Tiff said...

I am so excited to goo on a vacation we need it bad it is our 10 yr anniversary in aug. so we for sure need to go somewhere - looks like you guys had so much fun!

Cyndi said...

Looks like you had a fun time! How nice to have no kids with you! Maybe your mom could watch my kids? I'm Kidding! glad you made it back!

The Moehles said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. That is a bummer about the passport but I am glad you got to go somewhere else. Welcome home!!

Unknown said...

Just seeing those pictures in the warm sunshine is making me crave a vacation! I'm glad you had fun...I'll tell ya how cancun is next year (he he)

Becky said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go on that vacation despite all your struggles to make it happen. I think every couple needs to get away, without kids, at least once a year. Don't you? Glad you had fun! Cute pics!

The James said...

I love the pictures from your trip. The picture of Graham alone on the ride makes me laugh. I'm glad you guys had fun. I loved having your kids over.

The Farrell Family said...

Fun pics! Sounds like you guys did lots of fun stuff! I'm glad you two had such a great trip!

Tai Christensen said...

How fun! Florida is one of my favorite vacation spots! Last year Adam and I went to Florida for vacation and left the kids with my parents! It was HEAVEN! I am so glad you had a wonderful time!!!

Heather said...

I am so glad you had a good time. It was a much needed break I'm sure. Welcome home!

Tara said...

you guys had so much fun. Kenny and I need to get away so bad!! Glad the you are back safe. Thoose were reall cute pictres. talk to later

Tami said...

Hey I got my last background at www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and the new one I got at Leeloublogs.blogspot.com I like the second one better she has really cute ones.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ang, I am so glad that you guys had a good time!! It is so nice to have that time with your hubby. Love ya
Trista

brytoncatlett said...

I want to go on The Hulk really bad. It looks like it would be really intense!

Suzi said...

Cute pics, i am so glad you had a fun time!!

Molly said...

I'm glad you had fun after all the drama that happened with the passports!

Michele said...

How fun! We just got back from Florida on Tuesday. We went to Magic Kingdom and Islands of Adventure. The Hulk is so scary!
Sounds like you guys had a blast too!