Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Parents are Lame!!!

That's right! My mom and dad finally take me and my brother to go and do something fun tonight and what does my mom do? She forgets her camera!! Now none of my friends will believe that my parents actually do something with me and my brother.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Cute pic and i can't believe how lame your parent's are! i will never believe they like to hang out with you. :)

jen said...

Geez that is lame but where was your camera? How fun to go out with your parents!! It was fun to see you yesterday. You are looking SO skinny. It almost made me want to work out!

Tiff said...

Ang-
I am the same I always forget the camera or Im just to lazy to get it out! I told santa I wanted a new camera will see!!!

Becky said...

I can't believe how much Maddi looks like you in this picture! You're the cutest mom!