
Of course McKay was there cheering Maddi on! My sister thought it would be funny to put her gloves on McKay!! 



Maddi and her friend Kerri- they put on quite a singing performance so of course they will need something to refresh their singing voice and what else is better than punch that stains!
Maddi is very artistic-- just take a look at the cookie she made!
Maddi and her friend Kerri definitely stole the show. I think they were the only two singing. Maddi loves to sing so she sang loud and proud, sure she was off key and a few words behind, but what really mattered was she was proud of what she was doing!!!
Maddi is very artistic-- just take a look at the cookie she made!
Maddi and her friend Kerri definitely stole the show. I think they were the only two singing. Maddi loves to sing so she sang loud and proud, sure she was off key and a few words behind, but what really mattered was she was proud of what she was doing!!!
7 comments:
That is too funny! I wish I could've heard her sing! Preschool programs are the best! You never know what to expect but they are always very entertaining.
Too cute! i love the faces Maddi makes, she is adorable and i would love to hear her sing!
hilarious! I hope you got her singing nice and loud on video! What a CUTIE.
So cute! I bet the singing was hilarious! Maggie is the same way. She sings loud and proud. I took her to the mall play place the other day and she was singing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam at the top of her lungs. I got a few funny looks! Have a merry christmas!
How cute! I love that kids could care less if they are the loudest!
I have to say she looks pretty cute (love the outfit) those memories are great!
Maddi is so cute! I would have loved to have heard her sing! It is always so much fun to go to their programs.
Post a Comment