How many adults does it take to build a Ginger Bread House?
As much as I would like to say Maddi did this, I cant let her take the fall for this sad pathetic ginger bread home. Graham, myself, grandpa and Susanna all tried to make this look as good as it could. Maddi did place the candies so I think she might have some artistic abilities, but for the rest of us, it is the ginger bread hall of shame!!
This is the side of the house-- It definitely is unique
Maddi and her Grandpa-- great smile grandpa!! 
9 comments:
That is the best ginger bread house i have ever seen, good job guys! :) It is the fun in doing it that counts.
Ang that is an awesome ginger bread house! Good work! LOL!
Ang -
I love it - those are harder than you would think to make, huh. Its looks awesome!
It's the fun time together that counts! I say that if the walls and roof stay on that you've done a great job. I'm just thankful that you can just buy the gingerbread kits now. Can you imagine actually making the gingerbread to add to the mess of making the house with kids under 5 years old. You guys did awesome!!
Those are so fun for the kids! I must say that I enjoy decorating them too!
Way to go Maddi! I can't believe how big she looks! I totally miss you guys! I re-did my blog and it erased all the people I had on my people link. I'm new to this blogger thing and I'm learning with my mistakes-forgive me. Hey, it was so nice chatting the other day. Say hi to your mom-I LOVE your mom, she is amazing!
If the kids are helping, you are successful if you have ANY candy on the house. I used to make the gingerbread from scratch. I look back and wonder why in the heck I did! Sooooo not worth it!
Hey Ang. Turned out cute. We made them too and I think we all ate more candy than ended up on the house...you know how that goes. Hope you are doing well. I loved your elf jig too! so cute!
I think your amazing ang! Love it!
Post a Comment