Sunday, October 14, 2007

St. George Trip

This weekend my friend Trista and I went down to St. George with our kids. We had so much fun. I wish I would of taken more pictures. One thing the kids liked to do was play hide and seek. Here was one of there hidding Places!
One thing they loved to do was take a bath together. Maddi and Stockton loved jumping off the seat in the back and into the water. They probably could of stayed all night in the tub if we would of let them.




Stockton, Brynlee and Maddi



You Cant tell by these pictures but Becham and McKay were both really sick this weekend. What troopers










4 comments:

deannegalloway said...

Angie that sounds like so much fun. I want to come too! It looks like you had a blast. Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have come...looks like you had fun. Parker was sick this weekend too--crazy huh!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Thanks so much for going to St. George. You are always such great company and I love your sweet kids. That trip was much needed

Becky said...

I love the 3 of them in the tub together. Looks like a blast!