Graham had the day off on Monday so we decided to go up to the cabin and go four wheeling. As you can see it was pretty cold up there. We had a blast regardless !!
How fun is that! I love that you take your kids to do such fun things. Do you realize that I have never even met Graham? Next time we visit Utah we'll all have to get together!
5 comments:
Looks like fun. Patrick would be jealous...I won't tell him. I'm not ready for snow, it was close to 80 here today! I love it!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your kids look darling all bundled up!
At first glance I thought graham was holding a stuffed teddybear in that first picture (haha)---oh so cute!
It looks cold! I'm not ready for it! Thank goodness for the warm week we are having! Looks like fun!
How fun is that! I love that you take your kids to do such fun things. Do you realize that I have never even met Graham? Next time we visit Utah we'll all have to get together!
Post a Comment