Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gone Gone and Gone

So Maddi erased all of my pictures from my camera even the ones I have not downloaded onto my computer! I feel so sick about it! All of her dance concert pictures gone... All the Easter pictures gone.... and a bunch of other ones just all gone! I am so sad!!!!

11 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh I am so sad for you. That is terrible.

Nikki Moshier said...

oh goodness I'm sorry Angie :(

Unknown said...

Oh NO!! Maybe some other people got pictures and you can get copies?

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. That is so frustrating!

Tai Christensen said...

Oh my goodness I am so sick for you! I know that feeling! When our home was broken into a couple of years ago, they stole both of our digital cameras and our laptop! Totally erased 2 years worth of pictures including my entire pregnancy with Maya, her birth and all the pics right up until after her first birthday. It is the worst feeling!!!

Maren said...

I'm so sorry!!!

The James said...

That is so frustrating. When we our memory card I had some things on my video camera to remember. Did you record some? I think there is a way to turn video into pictures.

The Johnson Family said...

Oh that Sucks!! I am so sorry.

The Farrell Family said...

Good news Ang. There are picture recovery programs you can use to get your pics back even if they all got erased. We just did the same thing awhile ago. Call me. :)

Keri said...

oh NO!!!! that is seriously my worst fear! that's the prob with digital is we get comfy and never print off pics - atleast i don't. so sorry!

Lynne said...

I do so hope the Farrells have a solution for you. My fingers are crossed. I will so miss those photos of the dance concert!