It is so much fun for me to go with Maddi to her dance performance or competitions, especially because she loves it so much!! They took first in both their dances. I told Maddi that she was more excited that her ribbon was blue. I think that is a good thing. She had so much fun and she keeps asking me when she gets to perform again.
8 comments:
How cute! I am so excited for my girls to dance. I bet you love watching her do something that you used to do and to see how much she loves it probably makes you so happy!
I have GOT to get to one of her competitions. And the next one you mentioned is on Gabe's baptism day! I guess I have too many grandkids! I love the photos. I can't believe she loves that competition stuff -- no nerves?! Bless her little heart.
Maddi seems so big. She looks like the smallest one on her team though. I bet you have a blast doing this with her. Maddi's a cutie!!!
How precious! I am so looking forward to that with my little girl too!
that's too stinkin cute! i want to go to competitions! if she has another one coming up call me - i love that stuff!
Angie, you must be so proud! She looks adorable, and she looks like she's growing up so fast...time for another one (hehe)
How fun! Maddi looks so cute!
How fun! I bet you love watching her and remembering the days you competed!
Post a Comment