Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Girls night out!

My friends were sweet enough to take me out to dinner and a movie for my Birthday!! Thanks so much girls I had so much fun!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Anytime birthday girl!!!

Tami said...

You girls are all beautiful! Seriously!! Looks like a ton of fun and Happy Birthday girl!

The James said...

I'm so glad your friends took you out for your birthday!!! What good friends you have.

PB and JS said...

Happy Birthday.

Becky said...

Ahhh, it was on February 4th right?! Happy belated birthday! Looks like a fun group of ladies!
So how are you dealing with 30? You look amazing!

Suzi said...

So glad you had such a fun b-day!! Also, yay for McKay for turnng the big 2, he is such a cutie!!!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Angie! is it 30?!?! oh man, i'm right there next november. hope you celebrated BIG! goodbye 20's :)

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Maren said...

Happy 30th, Ang!!!!
Yay! I hope you had a nice birthday.

Nikki Moshier said...

It's so good to have good friends like that! I miss having girls night out.

Unknown said...

It was a fun one! Sorry we couldn't do something more extreme and exciting for the Big 30, but ya know...it's just good to get out w/ the girls. Happy B-day again!