Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UEA Weekend

(Sorry for the long post) The kids and I had a lot of fun over UEA. Usually we are so busy during the week we dont have any time to do anything fun so I was so grateful for the break to spend some time with them. We went to Gardner Village (which was so much fun)

Maddi and McKay had their face painted!

Pony Rides!!!



Petting Zoo (Which McKay loved)
Maddi trying to be brave

We went up to the cabin and went four wheeling

Thanksgiving point ( so boring blah) but got some cute pics



Carving Pumpkins (McKay would have nothing to do with it)





Both afraid of the candle

13 comments:

PB and JS said...

Wow looks like you had a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute. I'm so jealous of the 4 wheeling.

The James said...

Looks like you guys had fun. How come you don't have a picture of Graham cutting wood at the cabin, JK! Cute pictures.

Lynne said...

Great post. Love the way the kids are all stripped and prepared for dealing with the sludge in the pumpkins, and then I bet Dad had to do all the de-sludging! Hehe. Cute, cute photos. Love the confidence of one in the petting zoo, and the other 'being brave", bless her.

Suzi said...

I really want to go to Gardner Village, that looks like so much fun! That is so cool that you guys have a cabin and 4 wheelers too, lucky, lucky! Very cute pics, love the pumpkin!

Nikki Moshier said...

What a fun weekend you guys had! I love all the pics. We still need to do our pumpkin carving..I keep putting it off haha, don't want to deal with the mess!

The Farrell Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun break. Such cute pics of your kids. I love the close up of McKay on pumpkin carving night.

Hey, I have a fantastic idea...next time you guys have a few days off, you should come to Portland for a visit! :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

All of those things look so fun! We are missing out on some fun activites with you. We need to get our kids together!! Your kids are adorable. Oh and I LOVE the pics that Tiff took of your kids!!

Holland said...

I love the pumpkin carving. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

TheShippenFamily said...

Gardner Village is so fun. I love that place. Cute pics

Unknown said...

I should have hung out with you over UEA! Your kids are getting so big...they are darling!

jen said...

You are such a fun mom! It looks like a great long weekend!

Alysha said...

Isn't fall the best? I love the whole pumpkin, sweaters, Gardner Village, cool nights thing. Your family does so many fun things and your kids look so happy.

TheShippenFamily said...

Hey,
I still want to go out to lunch sometime, life got crazy for awhile they but has calmed down.