
It has seemed like I was having bad luck with getting my family pictures taken. Every time we would schedule it something would happen like McKay getting a big scratch on his face or it had rained that morning or something but after a third try we did it. We got some really really cute pictures of the kids that I just love!!! Tiff thanks for hanging in there with us and taken these cute pictures!



20 comments:
I agree that these photos are absolutely wonderful. They really catch the spirit of Maddi and McKay, as well as their cuteness. My favorite, which is now my computer background, is the one of the two of them, with Maddi kind of turning back to look over her shoulder. Cuteness, cuteness. I have the best-looking grandchildren in the world.
Very cute Angie! I despise picture day but I'm always really glad we did it after the fact. You're kids are adorable! I think Maddi looks a lot like you.
Ang, those turned out really well! I can't believe how great the siblings picture is --they are both happy! That first one of Maddi is one of my favorites. We're having Tessa's pictures done outside soon, too. I can't stomach JC Penney ever again. These pics reaffirm why I chose a freelancer to take them outside in natural light and natural positions.
Oh they are too cute Angie! The pictures turned out beautiful!!
wow those pictures are awesome! You seriously have the most beautiful kids. Maddi's eyes in that close up are to die for!
way cute!!1
Those are adorable!!! Tiff does such a good job and your kids are just so cute!
Those pictures are great! I really need to get Bri's done. I love the close up of Maddi where she is looking up at something. What a beautiful girl!
What beautiful children you have. They're great pictures. Mckay is not a baby anymore. You better have another baby soon since I won't be having any more.
Really cute photos. Your kids look really cute. Did you make the flowers in Maddi's hair?
Very cute!!
K, I love the one of Maddi looking up at the sky, beautiful eyes! What good looking kids, they are so big!
Those are so cute. My cousin got her pictures taken by her too. She does a really good job.
Just goes to show that math is still true. Two amazingly beautiful people create amazingly beautiful kids. I can't believe how grown up they look! I love the pics.
those pictures are soo cute!!! Your kids are adorable!!!
those are so stinkin cute! your kids are darling! things are going to slow down for me in 2 weeks so i'm calling you to get together! we need to catch up!
Those are adorable! But, I thought you were getting family pics too?
Wow!! You sure do have gorgeous kids!! I love the pics!! They look darling in every one!! I love thes two!!
Who took the gorgeous pictures?
your pictures turned out great. very cute. i love the one of maddi at the top it reminds me of titanic while the are riding at the front of the ship.
Post a Comment