Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Night at Classic Skating





Maddi did pretty well for her first time!

McKay was determined to try at all cost!





I love that they allow strollers on there that way we could skate and just push the kids!
Daddy and Uncle Ryan having way too much fun!



For some reason McKay loves to sleep under his pillow! It is so funny to me

Maddi and McKay looking Cool!!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm always up for some good roller skating. We'll have to try that sometime.

Holland said...

I love that you guys went to classic. That was such a happening place back in the day. That is a great idea for fhe and you also get in some exercise.

Nikki Moshier said...

how fun, what a good idea for a family night!

PB and JS said...

That was a great idea. I also love the picture of McKay with the sweatband. So cute.

Unknown said...

I bet your kids just loved that! I use to love roller skating! Lets have a girls night out and go sometime!!

Suzi said...

That is sooo cool! I miss Classic, i used to love that place! What a fun family night!

The Farrell Family said...

I love that you guys went to good ol' Classic Skating. :) Looks like you had fun.

Lynne said...

It is so great that they allow everything at Classic nowadays -- roller skates, blades, barbie strap-on skates, strollers, scooters, was that a skateboard? I'm glad the kids (and at least the daddys) had so much fun. Maddi and McKay looked so much older to me in those photos with the headband, for some reason.

Maren said...

Awesome. It looks like a stroller race was about to begin.
Good times.

Amy Morris said...

how funny- we went skating this week too! We had a blast and it looks like you guys did too!

Tami said...

Oh my.. Classic skating how fun!! I havent been there in years. I bet you guys had a blast. Wow a lot of memories from good old classic skating!!

The Arnell's said...

How fun- that is such a good idea. Once again you guys look so cute :)

Tiff said...

How fun I need to do that - I actually went when I was prego with Khlo yea pretty dangerous!

The James said...

What cute pictures. We all had a lot of fun skating. I'm glad you guys came with us. We'll have to do it again soon.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That looks like so much fun!! I will have to do that with my kids soon! Thanks for the fun idea and your kids are adorable!!

Lid said...

Looks like fun. We'll have to try it. I'm impressed Maddie could skate. That can be pretty tough. I love classic skating!!

Alysha said...

Your kids are sooo cute! What a fun mom to think of Classic Skating as a family outing. Seriously, my 4 year old would love that. You have not changed one bit from college. No fair.

Robyn said...

classic rocks! I suck though! My kids think its good times though!

Unknown said...

Mackley has tagged Maddi! Visit my blogg to see what it is!

Jason said...

I think everyone has some awesome Classic memories. Thanks for bringing back the memories of holding hands with many different boys while we skated around to a slow song. Ohhhhh so romantic.

jen said...

The above comment was actually from me. I was logged in as Jason.

deannegalloway said...

That looks like a blast. I haven't skated FOREVER! Your kids looked like they had so much fun too. I can't believe how grown up they look, especially McKay looks like such a big boy. Cute Pics!

Jamie and Caro said...

Hey! I did get your package and I'm sorry I haven't thanked you yet. It was so adorable!!! It's actually one of my favorites because its so easy to wear and cozy. Thanks so much!

I love that you guys went to classic skating. I used to love that place when I was little. It looks like it hasn't changed much!!!

Becky said...

How fun Angie! I LOVE classic! Roller skating is the best. I thought my kids would be too little to try it but after seeing these pix of Maddie maybe we should give it a try.